The skills of an experienced personal injury lawyer — or at least the threat to an insurance company that such a lawyer may present — are worth the money you must pay that lawyer to represent you. Whether it’s a car accident or an incident at work, if you’re caught in a situation where you’re injured due to no fault of your own, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries. If you have suffered serious injuries it is critical to consult with a personal injury attorney.
Personal injury claims cover a wide variety of situations and different types of accidents. Your personal injury lawyer and personal injury law firm will make sure that the medical bills are paid and that the property damage claim to your vehicle is paid in a timely fashion so you can get your car back on the road. If your injury is minor and you have the time to work on the legal and insurance claims on your own, it is possible for you to settle your own claim.
Reasons why hiring a personal injury lawyer is your best choice to maximize the compensation from your personal injury.
- The at-fault party’s insurance company and its lawyers are not your friends.
- A personal injury lawyer understands your situation
- A personal injury lawyer has the experience and knowledge to weigh the evidence in your case
- A personal injury lawyer knows the case law
- A personal injury lawyer has the team and financial resources to support you through the resolution of your claim